Most of the fire engines are used in fire brigades, full-time teams, enterprise-owned, community fire-fighting, township firefighting. So far, the fire protection system has become more and more perfect, with a professional firefighting team, and fire truck manufacturers to answer some winter fire trucks. And maintenance measures.
The anti-freezing of the fire truck should be parked indoors in the winter, and the water in the pipeline and the fire pump should be discharged. In addition, a fire pump heating system can be installed to effectively prevent the problem of freezing of the fire pump. Avoid damage caused by the system, resulting in delays in fire rescue. The heating principle of the fire pump is to burn the diesel to generate heat. The air in the cabin is heated by the heater, and it is heated into a wind and blown into the vehicle, so that the temperature is increased in the cabin. The advantage of this heating method is that the temperature inside the car rises rapidly; the disadvantage is that the noise inside the car is large, and the air becomes dry after being heated and circulated a plurality of times.
Fire truck fuel heater installation steps
1 Place the fuel heater on the left side skirt of the fire truck. The position must be in strict accordance with the requirements of the instruction manual to ensure its relative position with the fuel tank. Its electricity consumption is in accordance with the requirements of the instruction manual.
2. Pipe laying. The pipe is made of white iron, and the insulation cotton and glass fiber are wound on the outside of the pipe. At the same time, the pipe is required not to be bent, and more arc transition is adopted to avoid the loss of heat energy caused by excessive angle.
3. For the bottom of the pump house, there is a straight plate closed above the plane above the beam, and the outer Mongolian insulation cotton and fiberglass.
4. There are three sides on the left and right sides of the curtain door in the pump room, and the heat-insulating door that is easy to disassemble is added inside, and the inner and outer surfaces of the door are covered with heat-insulating materials such as cotton.
5. In the pump room near the tank side, the heat insulation device for convenient pipeline maintenance is also added, and the partition is added in the lower part of the pump room partition. Fire truck fuel heater installation precautions
1. In order to avoid heat loss and muddy water splashing the heater air inlet and exhaust vent, the heater must be installed horizontally in the cabin on one side of the vehicle and fixed firmly. The air inlet should be in the nip area of the airflow of the vehicle body, and the exhaust port should be in the negative pressure zone of the airflow of the vehicle body.
2. The air outlet of the heater must be kept open. The area of the air outlet of the transition duct should be no less than the area of the air outlet of the air duct. It should avoid excessive turning and excessive turning to reduce the air duct resistance.
3. The effective area of the air outlet of the heater outlet pipe should be smaller than the heater outlet area to prevent the hot air from being discharged, causing the machine to overheat and stop. At the same time, the air outlet of the warm air duct should be away from the heater return air inlet to prevent the hot air short circuit from directly entering the heater.
4. Insulation measures should be taken for the heating air duct and the connected parts of the vehicle body to prevent heat loss.
The fire truck must pay attention to antifreeze in the winter. If it is not noticed, the pipeline will be cracked and the pump body will freeze and the fire truck will not be used.
- A Homemade Fire Engine Analysis
- Domestic Fire Engine Trend Analysis
- Trends, Technologies To Improve
- In 2017, Five Fire Engines On Flow ...
- Buy Fire Truck Regular Factory Notes
- Fire Engine Manufacturer Tells You ...
- Buy Fire Engines On The Rear Of The...
- Buy A Fire Engine Which Manufacture...
- Considerations For Water Fire Truck...
- Fire Engines Fitted With Hand-carri...
- Taiwan’s Driver Of A Scrapped Fire ...