Everyone should have seen fire engines, but the specific structure of consumer vehicles, I believe many people do not know it.
Lift fire trucks are mainly divided into three types. They are: platform fire trucks, ladder fire trucks and extinguisher fire engines. They were all created for high-altitude rescue. Let's take a look at their basic structure. .
1. Chassis: The chassis is the basic structure of the vehicle. The main function is to put together the components of the fire engine and also play a supporting role.
2. Power take-off device: Power take-off device can also be called power take-off device. We usually call it PTO device. PTO is made up of power take-off device, drive shaft, hydraulic pump and water pump. According to PTO power take-off parts, They are divided into four types, and they are installed in different positions depending on the purpose.
(1) Side-mounted PTO: The power source is taken out from the side of the gearbox, and the output power is relatively small. It is mostly used for short-distance transmission.
(2) Countershaft PTO: The power source is taken out of the rear two axles of the gearbox. It is installed behind the gearbox in front of the power take-off and mounted behind the gearbox.
(3) Broken-axis PTO: The power is taken from the drive shaft behind the gearbox. There is a transfer case. The transfer case is installed between the drive shafts behind the gearbox and installed between the girders. Sprinklers and some airport special fire engines have such PTO configurations.
(4) Sandwich PTO: The sandwich PTO can also be referred to as a full-power, full-power power take-off device. It is mounted on the first axis of the gearbox, that is, the power take-off device installed behind the flywheel housing and in front of the gearbox. The output power can reach 90%! It is the mainstream configuration of some heavy pump trucks and lift fire trucks.
3. Frame and supporting feet: The auxiliary frame is equipped with an additional frame above the girder, which mainly carries the upper parts of the car, and also plays a supporting role during the work to ensure the balance of the entire vehicle during operation. The top of the subframe includes four supporting feet. The supporting feet are generally retracted and retracted by horizontal cylinders and vertical cylinders. The hydraulic cylinders are also provided with bi-directional hydraulic locks for protection. Each support foot can be adjusted independently to facilitate adjustment of different terrains. Legs are generally equipped with a width indicator for safe operation at night! !
4. Luffing mechanism: The luffing mechanism consists of a variable amplitude cylinder and a balancing valve. The main function is to lift and lower the boom.
5. Telescopic mechanism: The telescopic mechanism is generally composed of a telescopic cylinder, a balancing valve, a plate chain, a sprocket, and a steel wire rope. The main function is to realize the telescopic lifting arm.
6. Slewing mechanism: The slewing mechanism is composed of a hydraulic motor, a rotary speed reducer, and a slewing gear. Its role is to transmit torque and turn the turntable.
7. Turntable: Turntable assembly can be said to play a role in the connection! The upper part of the turntable carries a boom, a luffing mechanism, a control platform, and the lower part is mounted on a sub-frame.
8. Electrical control unit system: The electrical control unit system is the most complex part, but it is also the most important one. The whole system consists of an electronic controller, a security system, an alarm communication system, and a lighting system. The entire system controls electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic circuits to work with the vehicle.
9, hydraulic system: hydraulic system is controlled by electro-hydraulic proportional, from the computer system, electro-hydraulic proportional valve, pressure valve, flow valve, fuel tank, oil filter, hydraulic motor, fuel tank, tubing, pipe joints. Only under the computer's electrical control can the entire vehicle be operated.
10. Working platform: The working platform is connected to the front end of the lifting arm. We are also called high-altitude lifesaving cages. There are movable doors on the front of the platform. When near the windows of high-rise buildings, they can be opened for rescue. There are fire monitors installed on the platform. Swing up and down and left and right to spray, also equipped with an external supply interface, equipped with a hose, carrying a water gun for rescue, the platform is equipped with a spray system.
11. Console: The console is equipped with different consoles on different types of fire engines. However, on the high-end lifts, it can be basically set on the control consoles of all fire engines. It has an alight console. Pump box console, turntable console, work platform console. The console has N buttons, N switches, N lights, meters, displays, and two joysticks.
12. Leveling mechanism: The function of the leveling mechanism is to ensure that the working platform always maintains a horizontal state and is also divided into two types: automatic leveling and mechanical leveling. Automatic leveling mechanism: automatic leveling consists of angle sensor, control module, leveling cylinder, chain and sprockets. System control is an electro-hydraulic proportional closed loop servo control system. The sensor is mounted on the working platform. When the tilt is measured, the tilt signal is automatically transmitted to the control module. The control module issues a command, commands the cylinder to work, drives the chain, and the sprocket rotates the platform and adjusts itself. The mechanical leveling mechanism is adjusted with a parallelogram type pull rod. It consists of pull rods, chains, sprockets, and auxiliary supports.
- A Homemade Fire Engine Analysis
- Domestic Fire Engine Trend Analysis
- Trends, Technologies To Improve
- In 2017, Five Fire Engines On Flow ...
- Buy Fire Truck Regular Factory Notes
- Fire Engine Manufacturer Tells You ...
- Buy Fire Engines On The Rear Of The...
- Buy A Fire Engine Which Manufacture...
- Considerations For Water Fire Truck...
- Fire Engines Fitted With Hand-carri...
- Fire Safety Education VR Platform I...
- Suihua Firmly Promotes The Construc...